The world can look forward to a new Raspberry Pi, which will be positioned between the current Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and Zero WH 1.1 in terms of performance, motherboard size and price.
As with other models, you can use this Raspberry Pi to implement numerous projects, such as an HD media player with an external hard drive for the home cinema or as an Internet radio with a display, a webcam server for live streaming camera surveillance to a mobile phone, controlling the heating or lights in a home automation system, as a WLAN printer server or mini computer for general surfing on the web.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Family Name : Raspberry Pi
- Memory Size : 512 MB
- Memory Type : SDRAM
- Interfaces : 3.5 mm Socket, Bluetooth, HDMI, I²C, MicroSD, SPI, UART, USB 2.0, WiFi
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth Wi-Fi
- Supply Voltage Min. :5 V
- Supply Voltage Max. :5 V
- Length :56 mm
- Width : 56 mm
- Height : 17 mm
- Weight :48 g